Hilton Palacio del Rio is fully prepared to handle different types of situations to assist our guests. The following is information on our emergency procedures:
• The hotel internal emergency number is 44.
• The hotel has an emergency response team 24 hours a day. In the event of an emergency, calling the emergency number 44 will initiate the appropriate response.
• Paramedics, Fire Department, and the Police Department are all located approximately 2 minutes from the hotel.
• Our Security Department, as well as a small number of other employees, are trained in CPR and First Aid.
• Emergency evacuation routes and procedures are located on the inside of all guest room doors.
(Emergency Exits Diagram is attached below)
• Nearest emergency room: 3 blocks, Nix Hospital
• Nearest hospital: 3 blocks, Nix Hospital
For medical emergencies at The Pavilion, please dial 911. For non-medical emergencies pick up the house phone and press the preset dial located at the bottom of the phone.