Hilton Palacio del Rio Cendyn ePlanner

Skip Navigation Links

Service Charge

Gratuity, Service Charge & Sales Tax

The combined gratuity and service charge that is in effect on the day of your Event will be added to your account. Currently, the combined charge is equal to 24% of the food and beverage, plus any applicable state and/or local taxes. Room rental charges are subject to 24% service charge and 6% sales tax. A portion of this combined charge (currently 65%) is a gratuity and will be fully distributed to servers, and where applicable, bussers and/or bartenders. The remainder of the combined charge (currently 35%) is a service charge that is not a gratuity and is the property of Hotel to cover discretionary and administrative costs of your Event. We will endeavor to notify you in advance of your Event of any increases to the combined charge should different gratuity and/or service charge amounts be in effect on the day of your Event

©2019 Cendyn. All Rights Reserved.
Hilton Palacio del Rio | 200 South Alamo Street, San Antonio, Texas 78205