Please contact your Catering/Event Manager for more information.
The Loading Dock is ground level and is located in front of the Hotel.
All load in and load out should be done via South entrance from Alamo St. All equipment being delivered should take place through the loading dock and freight elevator which are located South of the house. No deliveries will be accepted through the front of the Hotel.
Reminders for the Loading Dock:
• All loading arrangements must be made 4 weeks prior to the group arriving.
• Arrangements should be made through your Event Manager.
• You must arrive at your scheduled time.
• You will have 30 minutes to unload your vehicle and then move your vehicle to the parking garage.
• You may only unload your vehicle by the loading dock. The Hilton Palacio del Rio does not allow loading in the drive way.
• Please let us know in advance if you plan to use a large truck.
• Carts or dollies for loading and unloading use will not be provided, so please remember to bring these with you.
• Please make sure the delivery truck has a lift gate.
• You must provide your own staff or volunteers to unload your vehicles.
The Freight Elevator services the back of the house. Please advise your Catering/Event Manager if use of the freight elevator is needed for your group.The Freight Elevator services floors with interior dimensions of 7'11" (Height) 9'8" (Width) and 8' (Depth) (approx. total weight capacity 5,000 LBS.) The Freight Elevator is used by the Hotel and its employees as well as vendors working in the hotel; it is not reserved for one specific function and its usage must be shared at all times.
Freight Elevator accessibility is through ground level and up a ramp. The width of the ramp is 38 inches.